About Mark Moledor
Mark leads the creation of best in class user experiences and strategic direction for websites, AI, apps and software projects. Highly collaborative, strategic, tactical, and creative, Mark partners with brand strategists, data analysts, visual designers, technology associates, researchers and stakeholders to understand where business objectives and user needs intersect. Armed with research-based human insights, Mark is a user advocate who believes every project can be improved through user centered design methodology.
Mark's work has influenced the development of interactive products for Hertz, Barnes & Noble, Sherwin-Williams, Toys"R"Us, T-Mobile, Nissan, Albertsons, Cardinal Health, Nestle, Staples, Microsoft, Huntington Banks and many others.
- Scope and manage the UX project workflow, deliverables and resources in an Agile environment
- Manage and mentor direct reports and team members
- Play a key role in new business pitches and extending existing client relationships
- Represent the voice of the consumer through all aspects of the design process
- Scope, plan and conduct primary and secondary user research to gain actionable qualitative and quantitative insights
- Wireframes/prototypes/sketching with an emphasis on design thinking, best practices, accessibility and content strategy
- Lead workshops and brainstorms
- Create traditional UX deliverables such as experience maps, assessments, user flows, site maps and taxonomy
- Develop logic for Watson artificial intelligence experiences